Sewage and drain problems create an unhealthy and unsanitary mess that should be cleaned and remediated only by trained professionals. If you are experiencing a sewer line or drain problem, don’t wait another minute. Call All Flood & Fire at 1-877-DRY-YOU-1 right away. We provide 24-hour residential and commercial sewage and drain remediation service to the entire Chicago area. Our highly trained, experienced technicians will be on site in no time to begin the cleanup process. We have been using our proven sewage and drain restoration services since 1996, and continue to work hard today to restore homes and businesses to their pre-damage condition.
You can trust All Flood & Fire water restoration and remediation services to handle your sewage and drain problem expertly and efficiently. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and our technicians are IICRC certified, which means they possess the expertise to properly handle whatever sewage or drain damage you may have sustained. Our well-equipped fleet of trucks contains state-of-the-art industry-grade water extraction and cleaning equipment, primed and ready to take care of any sewage damage situation.
And, we work with your insurance company and facilitate the claims process for you by photographing the affected area and documenting our cleanup and restoration process. We want to make sure you receive whatever benefit you’re entitled to for the damage sustained.
Rely on All Flood & Fire to put our proven sewage and drain clean-up process to work for you. Because sewer water and drains contain bacteria and other biohazards, sewage or sewer water leaks can cause illness and other health concerns. Another concern that arises when sewer and drain problems are not properly treated is the potential for mold to grow and spread, which causes its own health issues. To mitigate the threat of illness and of permanent damage to your home or business property, our team works quickly and efficiently to:
- First inspect the sewer line using a special video camera to determine the location and cause of the backup or breakage, and plan the best remediation process to follow
- Extract sewage and sewer water using professional-grade, state-of-the-art equipment
- Remove porous materials and items from your property that have absorbed sewage water, including carpets and carpet pads, furniture, bedding and drapes, damaged dry wall, and dispose of them properly
- Dry the affected area thoroughly using powerful air movers and dehumidifiers to prevent the growth of mold and mildew
- Clean and sanitize affected areas using EPA-approved disinfectants and deodorizers, to completely eliminate the potential for any health threat—we even do power washing if the sewage problem is located on the exterior
- Renovate and restore any portion of the property requiring repair or replacement
Sewage and drain problems can be caused by a variety of problems, such as solid items being flushed and blocking the system; hair, grease, and kitty litter collecting and accumulating in pipes; heavy rains and flash flooding causing public sewer lines to flood; tree roots growing inside sewer lines; and structural breaks or collapses in the sewer line or drain.
What are the signs of a sewage or drain problem?
- An odor of raw sewage from drains that lead to the sewer line
- Slow drainage in sinks and tubs
- Gurgling sounds in drains
- Sewer water leaks or backups in toilets and sinks
- Overflowing sinks or toilets
- Indications of water damage on your home or work building’s foundation or exterior
- Water accumulating of water in the area where an underground septic system is located
How does All Flood & Fire repair a damaged sewer line or drain?
The answer is: It depends on the type and extent of the problem. We might:
- Replace just the section of the sewer line that is damaged or reline the damaged section with an epoxy line
- Do a complete sewer line replacement
- Use specialty cabling equipment to bore through a blockage or flush the blockage out with a high-powered hydrojet cleaning system
All Flood & Fire understands that a sewage or drain problem in your home or business is a serious problem that requires professional treatment. We’re prepared to put our proven sewage and drain cleanup and residential water restoration service to work for you, and restore your home or business back to it clean, safe pre-damage condition as quickly as possible. We offer emergency service when you need it most. Call 1-877-DRY-YOU-1 (877-379-9681) to reach us year-round, 24 hours a day.
All Flood & Fire has been serving residents and businesses in Chicago and the surrounding cities since 1996. If you have a sewer line or drain problem that requires urgent attention, hire the IICRC-certified water damage restoration specialists with the experience to handle all your sewage and drain remediation needs—call the professionals at All Flood & Fire.